Throughout my life I have found great satisfaction in helping children express their creativity. Whenever I have taken other paths I have been drawn back to making and teaching art. Instilling a love of art in children is now my passion, my career.
- BA, Studio Art and Art History major, Brandeis University
- MLS (Master of Library Science), Simmons College
- Massachussetts Elementary Education Multi-subject credential, Leslie College
- K-8 Art Teaching Credential
- American School in London
- Spectra Art Teacher, Palo Alto Elementary schools
- Kindergarten Aide at Ohlone School (specialities: Art and Music)
- PAPPA (Palo Alto Parents and Professional for Art), art teacher
- Private Art Teacher in my south Palo Alto studio
Ongoing Art Studies
I am a Member of the Pacific Art League;
I enjoy the company of art colleagues from the League, including Gail Ragains (one of my favorite oil/acrylic painters)
... and my thanks to Richard Hellyer, for designing and setting up this web-site for me.